What is this product about?
Vamers is happy to offer the Hot Toys War Machine (MMS530D31) 1/6th scale collectible figure from Avengers: Endgame. More than just Tony Stark’s best friend, James Rhodes is a highly decorated combat pilot and a member of the Avengers. Surviving after the events of Avengers: Infinity War, he has to place his trust in his fellow heroes to once again save the world.
Uniquely crafted in diecast material, the true-to-movie collectible figure is beautifully designed with impressive detail based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Endgame. The weaponized War Machine figure has highly noticeable visual upgrades, and features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt and a helmet head with LED light-up function, with armour that is painted in greyish black and silver with white decals, LED light-up Arc Reactor on chest and repulsers on palms, an articulated back-mounted machine gun, and a specially designed movie themed figure stand!
What comes in the box?
The 1/6th scale Hot Toys War Machine (MMS530D31) collectible figure inspired by Avengers: Endgame has the following special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Endgame
– One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Grayish black and silver coloured armour with white decals on the streamline armor design
– LED- lighted hexagon-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) detachable chest armour to reveal interior mechanical design
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armour which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
– A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC.Hong
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.